Mayer Brown announced today that nine lawyers have been recognized as “Lawyers of the Year” in The Best Lawyers in America© 2022 report in the following categories and cities:
- Rebecca Eisner – Information Technology Law, Chicago;
- Mary Fontaine – Securitization and Structured Finance Law, Chicago;
- Paul Forrester – Project Finance Law, Chicago;
- Daniel Masur – Information Technology Law, Washington DC;
- Satoru Murase – International Trade and Finance Law, New York City;
- David Narefsky – Government Relations Practice, Chicago;
- Lennine Occhino – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Chicago;
- Andrew Pincus – Appellate Practice, Washington DC;
- Keith Willner – Leisure and Hospitality Law, Washington DC.
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting thousands of peer-review surveys. The lawyers honored as “Lawyer of the Year” have received the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the "Lawyer of the Year" for each specialty and location.