Legal developments in construction law: October 2022
In this edition:
- Noise and smells from mechanical plant - strict liability to neighbours in nuisance?
- How final is a JCT 2011 final certificate? Scottish court splits 2-1 on the answer
- Contract interpretation: is providing an answer in the abstract more difficult?
- Building Safety pledge: new Levelling Up Secretary gives update and issues warning to irresponsible house builders
- Dame Judith advises Facilities Managers to get ready for Building Safety Act changes
- Latest HSE programme dates for Building Safety Act
- No change, after all, for IR35
- RICS opens public consultation on cladding advice to valuers
- More Construction Playbook materials