Volume 4, Issue 3
Mayer Brown’s Capital Markets Tax Quarterly provides capital markets-related US federal tax news and insights. In this issue of CMTQ, we look at Q3 2021.
- Renaissance Settles “Basket Option” Case
- Reconciliation and REITs
- IRA Investment Restrictions in Proposed Legislation—No More Private Placements in IRAs?
- Singapore Considering Wealth Tax but Consults the Wealthy First
- What’s New? – IRS Releases Revised Forms W-8
- Notice 2021-51: Further Delay of Withholding Regulations Under Section 1446(f)
- Capital Markets Highlights in IRS Priority Guidance Plan
Mantente al tanto de nuestras perspectivasSuscribirse a correo electrónico