In this edition:
- Failure to complete in a reasonable time – could that be a repudiation?
- Incorporating terms and conditions – have you done enough?
- Damages for defective premises - how do the courts work it out?
- Building Safety Bill set to shake up the building regulatory system
- Extra time for Defective Premises Act claims
- New watchdog for workers’ rights
- Government sets 2050 net zero commitment for major government contracts: PPN 06/21
- New guidance to factor wider benefits into procurement of public spending: PPN 05/21
Mantente al tanto de nuestras perspectivasSuscribirse a correo electrónico