Practising Law Institute will host a hybrid program, Outsourcing 2022: Fundamentals, Key Issues, and Best Practices from October 20-21, 2022 featuring Mayer Brown partners Brad Peterson and Kim Leffert.
Outsourcing 2022 will address the new fundamentals, key issues and best practices driven by rapid changes in technology, regulation, ways of working, and the global economy.
On October 20th, partner Brad Peterson will present on “Foundational Issues and Current Trends in Outsourcing”, and partner Kim Leffert will present on “Employment and Labor Law Issues in Outsourcing."
What You Will Learn
Upon completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Know the foundational issues and current trends driving value in outsourcing deals
- Manage and mitigate risks in today’s outsourcing deals
- Avoid common IP and technology pitfalls in outsourcing agreements
- Identify employment and labor law issues in outsourcing
- Recognize tax issues in day-to-day outsourcing practice
- Allocate compliance obligations contractually and understand unique issues raised by transformative outsourcing
- Recognize the business and technology changes that will drive change in outsourcing legal constructs
- Plan for new issues and regulations potentially impacting tomorrow’s deals
- Recognize the latest global developments in data privacy and security and how those developments will affect contracts
- Spot ethics issues arising during negotiation of sourcing deals
Visit the program website.