Join the Structured Products Association and Mayer Brown on Thursday, February 10, 2022 for the last of our two-part series and hear from industry leaders on the latest legal, regulatory and compliance developments in the structured products market. Our panels include:
Industry Outlook (4:35 p.m. - 5:25 p.m. EST)
- Overview of record-setting $90bn issuance in 2021
- LIBOR phase-out: Implications for issuers & distributors
- Update on fixed index annuities market
- Market-linked products related to Chinese MIC securities
Underlyings: Tried & True vs. New & Novel (5:25 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. EST)
- ESG and green underlyings
- Cryptocurrencies as underlying/reference assets
- Vol-control and prop indices: state of play
- Technology trends and predictions
- "AI indexation"/machine learning-selected baskets
The panels will be preceded by a few short remarks by the Structured Products Association.
Structured Products Association
Luma Financial Technologies
Oppenheimer & Co.
Credit Agricole CIB
CIBC World Markets
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.