Inga Rupp is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown’s Frankfurt office.
She advises national and international clients on mergers and acquisitions and on an ongoing basis in corporate matters and general matters of commercial and trade law. Further, Inga advises clients on restructuring and insolvency matters.
- Advising Powerfleet on the acquisition of Movingdots from Swiss Re.
- Advising Hydro on the acquisition of Hueck group and its building systems and extrusions business.
- Advising Avedon on the acquisition of a shareholding in FormMed HealthCare AG.
- Advising Lear Corporation, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, on the acquisition of I.G. Bauerhin (IGB).
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Higher Regional Court of Karlsruhe, Freiburg im Breisgau
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Freiburg im Breisgau, Frankfurt am Main
First State Law Examination, University of Freiburg
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany