Bruce F. Perce
Financial Services M&A, Capital Markets, Banking & Finance
Bruce Perce is a partner in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office whose practice focuses on capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and general corporate matters. Bruce regularly represents US and foreign issuers, underwriters and investors in connection with a broad range of capital markets transactions, including public and private offerings of equity, investment grade and high-yield debt and other types of securities. Bruce is listed in the 2010 edition of The International Who’s Who of Capital Markets Lawyers. Bruce also represents clients in connection with the formation and financing of startups.
- Represented the dealer managers in a registered exchange offer by a Tier 1 auto supplier for convertible notes and equity units.
- Represented Republic Services, Inc., in connection with a $340 million Dutch auction tender offer for outstanding debt securities.
- Represented Republic Services, Inc., in a $650 million offering of senior notes.
- Represented the underwriters in an offering by a Tier 1 auto supplier, of $350 million of convertible notes and $400 million of equity units.
- Colgate University, AB
- University of Wisconsin Law School, JD, cum laude
- Georgetown University Law Center, LLM, with distinction