Leader of Paris Office Real Estate Investments
Real Estate, Real Estate Development & Construction, Real Estate Funds
French and international investors turn to Alexandre Poupard and his 20-plus years of experience for advice on complex real estate transactions, including acquisitions and disposals of real estate assets and portfolios in France and across Europe, sale and lease back schemes, the setting-up and negotiation of real estate joint ventures, commercial leasing, development and asset management.
In addition to his native French, Alexandre is fluent in English.
- ARA Europe in connection with the acquisition of three logistics properties respectively located in Cavaillon, Avignon and Epône and developing an aggregate ca 35,000 sq.m.
- CNP Assurances in connection with the restructuring of Icade Santé and the divestment/liquidation of CNP Assurances' minority shareholding interest therein.
- La Française REM in connection with the acquisition of a portfolio of five (5) private clinics located in France from ELSAN, one of the leading operator in the healthcare sector in France, and the leasing back of such clinics to ELSAN.
- Tokoro Capital in connection with the financing of the acquisition from AEW of a 2,870 sq.m. office building located 10 rue Henner, 75009 Paris, France.
- Europa Capital's core fund in connection with the acquisition, from a fund managed by DTZ Investors, of a light industrial asset of ca. 47,000 sq.m. located at Grandchamp des Fontaines near Nantes and rented to LIDL and the financing of such acquisition.
- Ranked in Real Estate (France) – Chambers Europe
- One of the “Leading individuals” in Real Estate in France – Legal 500 EMEA
- Listed for Real Estate (France) – Best Lawyers
- “Highly Recommended” for Real Estate transactions – investment – Décideurs
- Listed in Real Estate Section for France – Décideurs Juridiques
- “Strong Reputation” for Investment and “Reputable Practice” for Structuring Real Estate transactions – Décideurs Juridiques
- Fordham University School of Law
- Université de Paris I, DEA, Business and Economic Law
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master of Private Law
- Nueva York