Kirsty McLeish advises and assists both domestic and overseas clients to meet their commercial real estate needs.
Kirsty has acted on a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions including high value investment acquisitions and disposals, the real estate aspects of corporate and financing transactions and all aspects of landlord and tenant work. Notably, Kirsty was recently involved in advising Singaporean investor Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, on the acquisition of Holborn Gate, London.
Driven by a commitment to build lasting relationships with clients, Kirsty strives to ensure clients receive thorough and efficient representation at all times.
- Cloud Technology Solutions a Marlin Equity Partners portfolio company, on the real estate aspects of its strategic merger with Appsbroker Ltd, a leading digital transformation consultancy with a focus on the retail, financial services, media and entertainment and manufacturing sectors.
- Private equity firm Epiris on the real estate aspects of Epiris Fund III’s acquisition of Pure Cremation, the leading provider of prepaid funeral plans in the UK.
- TriSpan, a global private equity firm, on the real estate aspects of its investment in Mowgli Street Food Group (“Mowgli”), through TriSpan’s dedicated restaurant programme, Rising Stars. Mowgli Street Food Group Limited is the leading Indian casual dining restaurant group in the UK, with 15 sites nationally.
- Singaporean investor Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, on the acquisition of Holborn Gate, London.
- British Land on the sale of a 75 percent interest in the majority of its Paddington Central assets to Singaporean Sovereign wealth fund GIC for £694 million.