Leader of Frankfurt Office Employment & Benefits
Dr. Hagen Köckeritz, LLM oec. int.
Employment & Benefits, Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation
Clients turn to Hagen Köckeritz for advice on all labor and employment-related aspects of multijurisdictional and national projects, particularly in conjunction with complex company reorganizations, national and international mergers and acquisitions and outsourcing of activities.
Hagen guides clients through all stages of the employment cycle, including counsel on hiring considerations, restrictive covenants, disciplinary advice, leave management, employment separation and enforcement of restrictive covenants. He assists clients in the management of day-to-day works council matters and the implementation of operational changes, which involves negotiations with unions and works councils. Hagen also advises clients on benefit and compensation matters. Another key area of Hagen’s practice is the use of external personnel by companies in Germany and the legal and financial risks resulting from potential misclassification of employees.
- Borromin on the acquisition of EBERLE Controls GmbH.
- Triton on the acquisition of Kälte Eckert.
- Moving Intelligence on the acquisition of PLT Software GmbH.
- The Jordan Company on the acquisition of four Trimble businesses.
- University of Halle-Wittenberg, Doctor's degree (PhD in law, EU Employment Law)
- Higher Regional Court Naumburg, Second State Law Examination (bar exam)
- University of Halle-Wittenberg, LLM oec. int. (master's degree in international business law)
- Higher Regional Court Naumburg, Legal Clerkship
- University of Halle-Wittenberg, First State Law Examination
Participación Profesional y Comunitaria
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- German-American Lawyers Association (Deutsch-Amerikanische Juristen-Vereinigung e.V. / DAJV)