Frank H. Henneburg
"For complex refinancing he is a go-to because of his breadth of experience. He is very thoughtful and pragmatic."
"He's really great." "He's an outstanding lawyer."
Frank Henneburg represents domestic and foreign institutional investors and lenders on a wide array of real estate matters. His experience includes the acquisition of all property types and the representation of both borrowers and lenders in single-property and portfolio loans. Clients turn to Frank for buying and financing hotels, including the negotiation of hotel management agreements.
- Counseled several private equity funds and public retirement systems in the evaluation of hotel investments in major US cities.
- A joint venture between a major private equity firm and a major healthcare provider in a $800 million loan secured by 49 medical office buildings in 22 states.
- A joint venture between domestic and foreign investors in the $1 billion acquisition of a public REIT owning 63 limited-service hotels.
- \A private REIT in a joint venture with a major apartment developer to acquire and develop $1.4 billion of luxury high-rise apartments on a 20-acre site in Arlington, Virginia.
- A private REIT in the $214 million acquisition of a hotel and retail project in Washington DC.
- America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, District of Columbia - Chambers USA
- Washington DC “Lawyer of the Year” in Hospitality and Leisure. - Washingtonian’s Best Lawyers list
- Best Lawyers in Washington DC -The Wall Street Journal
- Best Lawyers in America in the District of Columbia.
- The University of Chicago Law School, JD
- Georgetown University, AB, magna cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia