Marina G. Aronchik
Technology & IP Transactions, Corporate & Securities, IP & Data Monetization
Marina Aronchik is a partner in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office. She is a member of the Technology & IP Transactions practice, and the U.S. leader of Mayer Brown’s Global Chemical Industry Group.
Marina advises leading companies on critical technology and sourcing agreements. Her practice focuses on data, digital services, outsourcing, and software transactions, with particular emphasis on structuring and negotiating agreements with digital services providers, including SaaS, IaaS, and other “as a Service” deals. Marina’s experience includes global IT, business process, and facilities management outsourcing, software development and licensing, ERP, robotic automation (RPA), and artificial intelligence (AI) deals. She has also advised clients on digital transformations, data sharing agreements and other bespoke arrangements as part of companies’ ever more complex needs for digital services.
- Represented a global multi-brand restaurant company in negotiations with cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions provider.
- Represented a global agriculture and construction company in negotiations of a series of software, digital services and data agreements as part of digital transformation of the agriculture-related portion of the business.
- Represented a global food and agriculture company in negotiations of a strategic cloud ERP deal.
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, JD, with honors
Dean's List; Executive Articles Editor, Chicago-Kent Law Review
- Christian Brothers University, BS, summa cum laude