Mayer Brown practices and lawyers were recognized in the 2023 edition of Managing IP’s “IP Stars,” a leading guide to the world’s top intellectual property firms and practitioners.
The 2023 Mayer Brown honorees are:
- Copyright Stars: Paul Fakler and A. John P. Mancini
- Patent Stars: Jamie Beaber, James Ferguson, Lisa Ferri, Alan Grimaldi, Gary Hnath and Joe Mahoney
- Trademark Stars: Michael Adams, Gabriela Kennedy and A. John P. Mancini
- Top 250 Women in IP: Lisa Ferri
- Notable Practitioners: Lisa Ferri, Amita Haylock, A. John P. Mancini, Michelle G. W. Yee and Joshua Woo
In addition, Mayer Brown was recognized in nine practice rankings:
- China: IP Transactions and Trademark
- District of Columbia: Patent Disputes
- Hong Kong SAR: Copyright & Related Rights, Trademark Disputes, Patent Disputes and Trademark Prosecution
- Illinois: Trademarks and Patent Disputes
- New York: Copyright & Related Rights and Patent Disputes
- United States (National): Copyright & Related Rights, ITC Litigation, Life Sciences IP, Patent Disputes and PTAB Litigation.