Structured and Market-linked Product News for Inquiring Minds
REVERSEinquiries is Mayer Brown’s structured and market-linked products-focused newsletter. In this issue, we discuss:
- “CARES Act” Resources;
- FINRA Proposes to Amend its Suitability Rule In Response to Regulation Best Interest;
- SEC Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations Publishes Risk Alerts Relating to Upcoming Reg BI and Form CRS Compliance Inspections;
- SEC Public Statement for Main Street Investors;
- SEC Charges Broker-Dealer in Connection with Making Unsuitable Recommendations of Single-Inverse ETF Investments; and
- The ARRC Announces New Milestones in the Forced March to SOFR.
If you have any questions about the matters addressed in this issue, please contact email@example.com.