On July 13, 2023, bank regulatory partner Matthew Bisanz (Washington, DC) will speak at the National Academy of CLE on the recent trauma in the banking system and what corporations need to know. Among other items, he will cover:
- What makes banks special
- How have bank crises in the past developed and what did it take to get through them?
- Why SVB, Signature, and First Republic failed
- What happened to their depositors
- What happened to owners and debtholders
- Why corporations should understand their bank risk
- What protections corporations can use to protect deposits
- How might bank regulations evolve in light of this crisis?
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email