Join us for a timely discussion on the most frequently asked questions and hot topics related to equity compensation and tax matters affecting emerging companies and their investors, including the following:
- Advantages and disadvantages of different types of equity awards for private companies
- The benefits of “Qualified Small Business Stock” and how to qualify
- Common deferred compensation pitfalls to avoid
- Series FF Stock: a hybrid between common stock and preferred stock
- An explanation of an “Up-C structure” and its benefits
We wanted to remind our registrants that this is an in-person session, with no teleconference option. Of course, we will circulate the presentation materials and recording following the event. Please reach out with any questions.
Lunch will be provided.
CLE credit is pending.
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm MST
2600 Executive Pkwy #140
Lehi, UT 84043