For many years credit linked notes have been a popular way for financial institutions to manage their credit risk exposures and for investors to access credit markets. Recently we have experienced a renewed interest in these products from our financial institution clients.
During our webinar, our London- and New York-based Structured Products team members will discuss the features and documentation of these products and some common legal and regulatory issues that arise. We will also discuss/provide:
- Introduction to credit linked notes
- Bank programs and SPV programs
- Single name, basket and index CLNs
- Tranched and untranched structures
- Settlement methods (cash and physical)
- Areas of basis risk with credit default swaps
- Securities law and regulatory issues
- Tax issues
CLE credit is pending.
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CDT
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. MDT
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. PDT
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. CEST
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. BST
For additional information, please contact Melissa Pfeuffer at email@example.com or +1 212 506 2344.