Josephine Wong is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. Josephine advises on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions. She also negotiates, drafts and advises on joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements and share purchase agreements as well as all matters of corporate and commercial law.
Josephine is admitted in Hong Kong. She speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advised a Chinese leasing company on its subscription of shares, loan arrangements and joint venture in a special purpose vehicle holding three vessels with a total value of approximately US$276 million.
- Advised a Chinese real estate property developer in the sale of a Grade A commercial building through the disposal of its property holding subsidiary. The total consideration of the transaction is HK$20 billion.
- Advised a Hong Kong private education platform on a joint venture with an education consultancy company based in the United Kingdom, for the establishment of a prestigious international school.
- Advised a Hong Kong real estate company on the establishment of a multi-party joint venture. The multi-party joint venture is used to develop the business, operation and management of an aviation facility in China.
- Advised a Hong Kong private equity firm on the sale of its spectacle-related business.
The University of Hong Kong, LLB
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
- Hong Kong