Lauren Theodoulou is a senior associate in the Litigation practice of the London Office. She has experience in advising financial institutions, creditors and insolvency practitioners on both contentious and non-contentious restructuring and insolvency matters, including matters in the financial exchange, real estate and construction sectors. She also has experience in advising financial institutions in relation to professional negligence proceedings.
Lauren joined Mayer Brown in 2014.
- Advising members of ISDA’s European Credit Derivatives Determinations Committee in an adversarial ISDA External Review process under the ISDA Rules.
- Acting for the liquidators of a company in respect of a negligence claim against the company’s former liquidators.
- Advising a Trustee in a claim relating to a securitisation structure involving a major international bank.
- Defending the former managing director of a company in respect of a claim for fraud and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Advising a large scale financial institution in a dispute with an international brokerage firm.
University of Limerick, Ireland, Bachelor of Law in Law and European Studies
- England and Wales
- Listed under 'Other key lawyers' for Banking Litigation (Legal 500 2021).
- Listed under 'Other key lawyers' for Fraud (Legal 500 2020).