Ryan M. Mardini is an associate in Mayer Brown's Chicago office and a member of the Corporate & Securities practice. He focuses his practice on advising publicly held and privately owned companies and financial sponsors on a variety of transactional matters, including U.S. and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, minority and majority investments, joint ventures, and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Ryan practiced law at a prominent Detroit-based law firm where he focused his practice on advising companies on mergers and acquisitions, business formations, corporate finance, and general corporate matters, drawing on his experience in corporate and international taxation in order to creatively structure transactions in a strategic and efficient manner.
Ryan was recognized as a Thomson Reuter Super Lawyer “Rising Star” in 2022 in the area of Mergers & Acquisitions.
Ryan is admitted to practice in the state of Michigan.
Corporate Finance Institute, Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst Certificate (FMVA)
Georgetown University Law Center, Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation (expected May, 2023)
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, JD
- Class of 2018 Commencement Address Speaker
- Law Review Member (2017-2018)
- Recipient, Book Award: Highest Grade in First Amendment Writing Seminar Recipient
- Dean’s Upperclassmen Scholarship for Excellence Recipient
- Ralph E. McDowell and Nancy A. Glen Outstanding Law Student Award
University of Michigan, BA, Criminal Justice & Political Science
- 2022 Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Mergers & Acquisitions (Top 2.5%)