Alastair Dolman is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the London office. He joined Mayer Brown in 2018. He advises on a broad range of corporate transactions, both nationally and internationally, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, investment funds, reorganisations and general commercial matters.
- Advising an institutional investor on the setup of a £100m joint venture fund investing into specialised supported housing in the UK (with scope to increase the investment to £200m).*
- Advising an institutional investor on the circa £92m+ disposal of all the issued units in a JPUT holding prime central London real estate, the sale included a separately negotiated warranty and indemnity insurance policy.*
- Advising a leading real estate manager on the setup of a circa £80m+ joint venture fund, bringing together both national and international professional investors. The joint venture was established to acquire a highly sought after UK office space.*
- Advising a box telematics solutions provider on a £20m disposal to a private equity investor.*
- Advising various UK pension scheme trustees on a range of investments into pooled fund vehicles (both private and listed), including debt, infrastructure and real estate funds, totalling approximately £1bn.*
- Advising a leading UK developer on the circa £100m disposal of an off-shore holding company holding student accommodation within the UK.*
- Advising the management team of a social care provider, owned by a £200m+ real estate fund, on the establishment and negotiation of a carried interest incentive structure and providing subsequent advice to the management team on a subsequent fund raise.*
- Advising a leading social housing REIT on a wide range of corporate real estate acquisitions totalling circa £70m.*
*Denotes experience gained prior to joining Mayer Brown International LLP.
BPP Law School, LPC
University of Sheffield, LLB
- England and Wales