Mayer Brown is pleased to announce that Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific has recognized the firm and several of its Hong Kong and Singapore partners in the publication's 2020 rankings. Eight of the firm's lawyers have been named "Litigation Stars." They are:
- Commercial and Transactions: Nick Hunsworth. Vincent Law was recognized as a "Future Star" in this category.
- Construction and International Arbitration: Menachem Hasofer
- Government and Regulatory: Alan Linning
- Intellectual Property: Gabriela Kennedy
- International Arbitration: Yu-Jin Tay
In Hong Kong and China, Mayer Brown remains a Tier 1 firm in the Construction (International firms) and Insolvency (International firms) categories, and a Tier 2 firm in the Commercial and Transactions (International firms) and Intellectual Property (International firms) categories. It is a "Recommended" firm for International Arbitration (International firms).
In Singapore, Mayer Brown remains a "Recommended" firm in the International Arbitration (International firms) category.
The firm was newly ranked in Vietnam in the Commercial and Transactions (International firms) and Energy and Construction (Foreign firm) categories.
Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific is a publication that focuses exclusively on the region’s litigation and dispute market, providing rankings of firms and litigators considered to be of an elite status.