Prairie Pe is a counsel in the Hong Kong office of Mayer Brown's Real Estate Development team.
Prairie represents companies, private equity funds, investment managers and private investors in a wide range of commercial transactions in the real estate sector. Her practice covers acquisitions and disposals of properties by way of asset or share transfer, and structuring and formation of joint ventures. Prairie also advises major banks and financial institutions, as well as corporate borrowers, on real estate financing.
Prairie speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advised Schroders Capital on its formation of joint venture and acquisition of an industrial property and car parking spaces at Cable TV Tower and One Midtown from a property developer in Hong Kong.
- Advised Schroders Capital on its formation of joint venture with Gaw Capital Partners and other consortium partners for the acquisition of Cityplaza One.
- Advised Gaw Capital Partners on its formation of joint venture with Hengli Investments Holding Group for the acquisition of portions of Cityplaza Three (including 10 high zone office floors and commercial areas) and Cityplaza Four.
- Advised Wang On Properties on its formation of joint venture with CIFI Holdings and the HK$1.88 billion acquisition of two commercial buildings on No. 101 and No. 111 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
- Advised a private company in Hong Kong on the HK$4.1 billion acquisition of a commercial/retail building in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong from a 50:50 joint venture between two real estate developers listed in Hong Kong.
- Advised a 50:50 joint venture between two private equity real estate funds in Asia on the RMB4 billion disposal of The Metropolitan Plaza in Guangzhou, PRC to Link Real Estate Investment Trust.
- Advised a private equity real estate fund in Hong Kong on the acquisition of a business hotel in Hong Kong from a private equity real estate fund in Singapore.
- Advised a syndicate of banks in connection with HK$5.5 billion term loan facility by Minmetals Land Limited and its subsidiary Massive Leader Limited to finance the construction of a residential and commercial development project in Yau Tong, Kowloon.
- Advised a syndicate of banks in connection with HK$6.5 billion term loan facilities by a real estate developer in Hong Kong to finance the construction of a residential development project in Tuen Muen, Hong Kong.
- Advised major banks, financial institutions and corporate borrowers in Hong Kong on various real estate financing transactions.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, LLB
- Hong Kong