Employment & Benefits, Pensions, Pension De-Risking & Longevity Solutions
Liam Kellett, senior associate, helps pension scheme trustees and employer clients to navigate complex scheme documentation, de-risking transactions, member queries, disputes and legislative changes. Liam also advises clients on scheme mergers, PPF contingent assets and guarantees, third party administration outsourcings, investment fund documentation and corporate transactions. Clients rely on him to advise them on how to meet their TCFD reporting obligations.
Liam’s clients include the trustees of household name company UK pension schemes and employers connected with such schemes.
- Trustees of the National Grid Electricity Group of the Electricity Supply Pension Scheme on a fully intermediated longevity swap transaction with Zurich, covering pension liabilities worth more than £2 billion.
- Trustees of the ITB Pension Funds (Open Fund) on a £290m buy-in with Just Group.
- Trustees of the TT Group (1993) Pension Scheme on a £400m buy-in with Legal & General.
- Trustees of a scheme in the packaging machinery manufacturing industry on the outsourcing of its in-house administration function.
- An employer in the power generation industry on a proposed sale of a multi-jurisdictional business.
- Recommended and listed as a key lawyer for Pensions - Legal 500
- Kaplan Law School, LPC
- Oxford Brookes University, GDL
- University of Warwick, BSc (Physics)
- England und Wales