"Joe Conder is excellent at taking ownership of a deal, forcing the pace, and always finding a solution to issues that arise."
Chambers UK, Real Estate
Major investors, funds and asset managers turn to Joe Conder to help them achieve their best outcomes in real estate transactions. Joe counsels clients on all manner of commercial real estate transactions, including structured sales and purchase of high-value investment properties, real estate development and development funding, and real estate sale and leaseback transactions. Joe represents a range of high-profile investors, funds, and operators, including DWS, Generali Real Estate, and Sinarmas Land, and has previously advised a variety of international investors based in Europe, the US, Asia, and the Middle East on investing in UK and continental European real estate.
- A group of Italian, French, and German funds controlled by Generali, a major Italian insurance company, on the successful co-investment transaction and joint venture in One Fen Court, a newly developed office tower in the heart of the insurance district in London, with German insurer Munich Re.
- DWS on behalf of NPS, the Korean national pension fund, on their first acquisition in the UK; the forward funding of a BTR scheme in Bath, in conjunction with Watkin Jones as developer. The development will comprise 316 residential apartments and 7,500 square feet of commercial space, at a total acquisition and funding value of £105 million.
- Sinarmas Land on the sale of 33 Horseferry Road, London SW1 to a Malaysian state entity for £250 million.
- Listed as a key lawyer and leading individual for Real Estate. "Joe Conder is excellent at taking ownership of a deal, forcing the pace, and always finding a solution to issues that arise." - Legal 500
- Band 2: Real Estate. Joe Conder has vast experience assisting funds, asset managers and investors with high-value transactions concerning property investments and development financing, including international matters. He has notable experience in handling matters relating to student accommodation and healthcare property. "Joe is a pragmatic and commercial practitioner." – Chambers UK
- "I would go to Joe Conder for the most complex transactions as he is very experienced and really takes ownership of a deal." – Chambers UK, Real Estate
- Nottingham Law School, Law Degree
- Nottingham University, Undergraduate Degree
- England und Wales