In this edition:
- Defective building design (with no immediate physical damage) and the duty of care is?
- Cause of action for defective building design (with no immediate physical damage) begins when?
- The Defective Premises Act duty is owed to?
- Ingredients of a claim for contribution?
- JCT 2024 update
- Second staircases to be required for 18m plus new residential buildings
- Government looks to speed up NSIP consent process
- Responsible Actors’ Scheme launched : Government guidance and documents
- 1 October start for new HRB building control regime
- 1 October start for new dutyholder and competence requirements for all buildings
- New HRB building control regime and competence requirements: HSE guidance
- BSI competence standards: frameworks, requirements and code of practice
- Transitional provisions for the new HRB building control regime
- New in-occupation higher-risk building safety regime - more regulations issued, and more to come
- New measures on onshore wind projects to speed up planning process