Structured and Market-linked Product News for Inquiring Minds
REVERSEinquiries is Mayer Brown’s structured and market-linked products-focused newsletter. In this issue, we discuss:
- Updating MTN Program Disclosures for the 2021 ISDA Definitions
- Index Provider Settles with the SEC
- The New York LIBOR Legislative Solution Becomes Law
- US SEC Examinations Division Issues Risk Alert on ESG Products and Services
We invite you to join our REVERSEinquiries LinkedIn Group, a resource maintained by Mayer Brown for issuers and financial intermediaries involved in, or interested in, developments affecting the structured and market-linked products market.
Please consider visiting and subscribing to our other blogs:
- The Long and Short of It, providing comment and analysis on the latest legal and regulatory developments in derivative products.
- Eye on IBOR Transition, which enables our IBOR lawyers to keep you abreast of regulatory announcements, trade group tools, and the status of market transition.
- Eye on ESG, designed to provide practical guidance to global businesses and clients amid the important and growing impact of ESG issues on their institutions and businesses, as well as the latest updates on new ESG-related developments