Welcome to the latest edition of Focus on Latin America, a quarterly publication edited by Vera de Gyarfas, where lawyers from across our Latin America practice cover key legal issues and developments driving the region’s major industries.
- Financing Your Way Out of a Pandemic: How Two Airport Companies Restructured their Debt to Withstand an Economic Crisis
- Latin America Mining: Some Trends
- Challenges of Mexico’s Public Policy on Minimum Storage of Petroleum Products
- Climate Change Litigation in Brazil and Latin America: An Increasing Trend That Companies Must Be Prepared For
- Corporate Reorganizations Involving Real Estate Properties: Relevant Precedent from the Brazilian Supreme Court
- Brazilian New Basic Sanitation Law: The Reform and Its Implication for New Investments