REVERSEinquiries is Mayer Brown’s structured and market-linked products-focused newsletter.
In this issue, we discuss:
- Responses to ISDA’s Proposals for IBOR Replacements: A Step Toward Certainty for LIBOR Notes
- How Does an Index Split?
- OCIE Risk Alert on Electronic Messaging
- SEC Investor Advocate Report on Activities for Fiscal Year 2018: Survey Results Regarding Investment Advice
- POSITIER Investor Testing
- FDIC Announces Review of Brokered Deposits and Requests Comments
- United Kingdom Financial Services Legislation in the Aftermath of a No-Deal Brexit—
- What Potential Changes to UK Securities Laws and Regulations Should Issuers of Securities be Aware of?
- New QFC Stay Rules Affect Dealer Agreements and Distribution Agreements
- Refresher: Structured Products: A Framework for Post-Approval Review