In the first episode of Season 3 of our NextGen Talks podcast series, we were delighted to speak to Seng Choon Koh, founder of Dignity Kitchen, a social enterprise that aims to restore dignity to the differently-abled and disadvantaged through culinary training and vocation with passion. Dignity Kitchen currently operates in Hong Kong and Singapore. In this podcast, Seng Choon:
- describes the inspirational mission of Dignity Kitchen;
- explains how his diverse background led him to start a social enterprise;
- reflects on how to overcome challenges both in our professional and non-professional lives;
- offers thoughts as to how the NextGen community can give back through volunteering; and
- talks about his exciting future plans for Dignity Kitchen.