Mayer Brown Tax partners will participate in the USCIB Tax Webinar, Taking Stock of Pillar Two from a US Perspective on November 3, 2022.
The presentation will cover:
- A review of the original objectives of Pillar 2 and the economic impact assessment on which it was based
- The need for Pillar 2 in light of BEPS 1.0 and other changes to the global tax landscape
- TCJA, BMT and the (un)likelihood of future US legislation
- Should the US be recognized as Pillar 2 compliant?
- The UK Pillar 2 legislation in light of recent UK political turmoil
- The need for a Pillar 2 MLI
Michael Lebovitz, Los Angeles
Matthew Mortimer, London
Warren Payne, Washington DC
Gary Wilcox, Washington DC
5 月 24 日 –
5 月 26 日2023
5 月 02 日2023 年
4 月 26 日2023 年