Software security is a critical issue for multinational businesses. Highlighted as a top priority by the Biden administration and other governments worldwide, software security is a central pillar of effective cybersecurity—and managing associated legal risk. But developing and maintaining secure software is challenging, including to the extent that companies manage complex software development lifecycles, face the threat of sophisticated supply chain attacks, and rely on open source software. In this Cybersecurity Awareness Month program, our panel will explore legal risks associated with threats to software security and tools companies can use to mitigate these risks as they develop and maintain software. Topics will include:
- New requirements for secure software development
- Security threats to software development
- Emerging best practices and market expectations
- Internal governance of software security
- Effective collaboration between the legal team and software developers
Palo Alto Networks
For additional information, please contact Shelley Clark at email@example.com or +1 202 263 3115.
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.