Join us for our annual update, this year in webinar format, where we will review the key employment law developments from the past 12 months and look forward to what we can expect in the year ahead, enabling you to plan effectively. Likely topics to be covered include:
- Recent cases related to the return to work out of lockdown – dealing with reluctant returners and those raising health & safety concerns.
- Remote working in the UK and outside: key risk areas for employers.
Case law and legislation highlights from the last 12 months and what’s coming up in the next 12, including:
- Legislation: IR35, Gender Pay Reporting and Future Reform
- Case Law review: key recent and forthcoming decisions on employment status, data privacy and discrimination
Immigration, Mobility and Brexit
- Right to work checks – dealing with the removal of the Covid-19 concession and the new requirements coming into force on 30 June
- Challenges that employers are facing with the return of international mobility
For your reference, a recording is now available: