Peter Raish is a Banking & Finance partner in Mayer Brown’s Houston office. He represents commercial banks, mezzanine lenders, institutional investors, direct lending platforms, corporate borrowers and issuers in a variety financing transactions, including fully underwritten acquisition financings, reserve-based and asset-based credit facilities, institutional terms loans, general refinancings and restructurings. He focuses his practice principally on financing transactions in the oil and gas exploration & production, midstream and related services sectors.
- Represented arrangers and administrative agents in a variety of financings for privately held and publicly traded independent exploration and production companies, private equity sponsors and portfolio companies in numerous reserve-based revolving credit facilities ranging in size from $4.0 billion to $150.0 million.*
- Represented the arranger and administrative agent in a $600.0 million senior secured revolving credit facility and a $400.0 million term loan credit facility for a wholly owned subsidiary of an independent, publicly traded oilfield services company with domestic onshore and offshore and international operations.*
- Represented the arranger and administrative agent in a $1.5 billion asset-based revolving credit facility for a publicly traded, independent provider of compression services in numerous shale plays throughout the United States.*
- Represented the arranger and administrative agent in a $1.0 billion senior unsecured revolving credit facility for an independent, publicly traded petroleum refiner with operations throughout the United States and Canada.*
- Represented a privately held exploration and production company in its $1.5 billion reserve-based revolving credit facility.*
- Represented a Fortune 500 automobile retail consolidator in its $1.8 billion multi-currency revolving credit facility.*
- Represented a privately held exploration and production company in its acquisition and development of certain non-operated oil focused assets in the Eagle Ford Shale and its related acquisition financing.*
* Experience prior to joining Mayer Brown.
Centenary College of Louisiana, 学士
Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, JD, cum laude