Ondrej Hajda (he/him) is an associate in the Intellectual Property Group and a member of the Technology & IP Transactions and Cybersecurity & Data Privacy practices of Mayer Brown’s London office. He joined Mayer Brown as a trainee in 2018 and spent six months on a secondment to the legal team of a global insurance broker.
Ondrej advises on a variety of intellectual property, technology and data protection matters. His experience includes assisting clients with:
- licensing and monetisation of intellectual property and data,
- global technology outsourcing transactions,
- regulatory requirements of online platform operators,
- GDPR and e-marketing compliance projects,
- cross-border data transfers and transfer impact assessments, and
- multijurisdictional cybersecurity incident response.
He has a particular interest in artificial intelligence and the environmental, social and governance (ESG) implications of new technologies.
Ondrej maintains an active pro bono practice and advises charities and NGOs on a range of intellectual property, technology and data protection matters.
3 月 13 日2023 年
2 月 25 日2021 年
1 月 31 日2022 年
11 月 04 日2021 年
牛津大学, PGDip in Intellectual Property Law and Practice
BPP大学法学院, LPC and GDL
University of St Andrews, MA (Hons) International Relations
- Member, Society for Computers and Law (SCL)