- Represented Elkay Manufacturing Company in the sale of Elkay Wood Products Company to ACProducts, Inc., a portfolio company of American Industrial Partners.
- Represented Envestnet, Inc. in the $500 million acquisition of PIEtech, Inc.
- Represented Falconhead Capital, LLC in its acquisition of Kwik Tek, Inc., a leading designer and supplier of outdoor branded products for the recreational water sports and winter sports markets.
- Represented Jarden Corporation in its US$13 billion merger with Newell Rubbermaid, Inc.
- Represented FuelQuest Inc., a leading on-demand software and services company for the global downstream energy industry, in the sale of its Zytax energy-related tax automation business to Avalara, a leading cloud-based sales tax and compliance automation technology provider.
12 月 08 日2016
When the Department of Justice says, 'We have a memo for that': Understanding the Application of the Yates Memorandum in the Context of a Post-Acquisition Anti-Corruption Assessment that Leads to an Internal Investigation, Association of Corporate Counsel, Chicago Chapter, Chicago, IL
12 月 08 日2016
Boston College, BA, cum laude
Boston College Law School, JD
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Alliance for Women of the Chicago Bar Association
- Co-Chair, 2013-2014
- Co-Vice Chair, 2012-2013
- Co-Chair, Programming, 2011-2012
- Alumni Board Member and Chicago Chapter Leader, Boston College Law School Alumni Association
- Treasurer, 2019 - current
- Member, Constitutional Rights Foundation Chicago, Civic Leadership Council, 2013-2018
- Member, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Overture Council