Medium-term note (“MTN”) programs are continuous offering programs that allow issuers to offer debt securities in an efficient and expedited manner. MTN programs have unique documentation laid out at the launch, which differs from benchmark underwritten offerings. Most MTN programs have the ability to offer debt securities, with maturities of more than 270 days and to up to 30 years.
During this session, our panelists will discuss:
- Registered and exempt MTN programs and participants
- Diligence procedures, distributors, and dealers
- Related documentation
- ESG and sustainability-linked criteria, trends, and developments
- SOFR, CMS, and the new ISDA definitions
- Other related hot topics, including EU and UK developments, disclosure updates and trends, and risk factors
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.