What are the key priorities for businesses as they face cyber threats to industrial systems, including in manufacturing, infrastructure and other critical contexts? This panel, featuring in-house leaders from prominent multinational businesses, will address the practical tools used to manage industrial cyber risk and associated legal risk, including:
- Assessing industrial cyber risk
- Ensuring effective internal governance
- Maintaining appropriate policies and procedures
- Contracting to manage cyber risk
- Conducting internal training
- The discussion will also look ahead to potential changes in the legal landscape as legislators and a broad range of government agencies focus on expectations for industrial cybersecurity.
Our panel includes:
- Caroline Lavelle Budde, Vice President Chief Privacy Officer, Deputy General Counsel Privacy, Cybersecurity and Digital, Baxter International Inc.
- John Clarke, Senior Legal Counsel, Schneider Electric
- Rebecca Steele, Director, Emerging Technologies Policy, Toyota Motor North America
- Sam Singer, Chief Counsel, Cyber, The Boeing Company
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.