The American Friends of Hebrew University is pleased to partner with Mayer Brown for a discussion regarding ESG investing.
We welcome Professor Ronen Feldman, a leading expert in the field of text-mining and algorithmic trading and professor at the Hebrew University’s School of Business Administration. His first text mining systems were developed for use by top intelligence units, and twenty years of improvements have given rise to advanced 5th-generation NLP technologies. Leveraging his technologies, Professor Feldman co-founded ClearForest, acquired by Reuters in 2007, Digital Trowel, and Amenity Analytics. Author of the Text Mining Handbook, published by Cambridge University Press, as well as over 150 academic papers on text mining and information extraction, Professor Feldman will deliver remarks about using AI and natural language processing to create ESG-based indices and investments.
Following Professor Feldman’s remarks, Mayer Brown lawyers will discuss ESG related developments, including:
- ESG: What is it?
- When people say ESG investing, what do they mean?
- Regulatory and other frameworks for ESG reporting
- Green, Social and Sustainable bonds and loans, as well as sustainability-linked bonds and loans
- ESG indices
- ESG investors’ expectations
- Benefit corporations and corporate structures that incorporate ESG and other mission-oriented objectives with corporate purposes
11 月 16 日 –
11 月 17 日2023
9 月 21 日 –
9 月 22 日2023