Commercial deployment of connected and autonomous vehicles (CAVs) means many established conventions of liability and sharing of risks and rewards among vehicle manufacturers, their suppliers and regulators are being fundamentally reconsidered.
Please join members of the Mayer Brown CAV team with deep technology transactions and automotive experience, including partners Linda Rhodes (US) and Mark Prinsley (Europe), to discuss key areas of change and work through critical issues in a case study format including:
- Market trends
- The evolving regulatory landscape
- Allocation of warranty and liability responsibilities for product performance
- Sharing of intellectual property contributions
- Data usage rights and privacy regulation
- Negotiating with OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers in the auto industry
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Briefing
Hilton Tel Aviv
HaYarkon St 205
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6340506
For additional information, please contact Michael Kraines at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 212 506 2440.