Corporate & Securities, Insurance, Insurance Mergers & Acquisitions
Lily Song assists domestic and international clients to complete a wide range of complex corporate transactions, including but not limited to public or private company mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, investments in early- to late-stage companies, joint ventures and partnerships.
- R&Q Insurance Holdings Ltd. on the sale of its Program Management Business, Accredited, to Onex.
- Duke Energy in the sale of its commercial distributed generation business to an affiliate of ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC, a leading middle market infrastructure investor, for an enterprise value of $364 million, inclusive of non-controlling tax equity interests.
- Somerset Reinsurance Ltd. on its definitive agreement to sell a controlling interest to Aquarian Holdings.
- Fosun International Limited in the sale of AmeriTrust Group, Inc. to Accident Fund Insurance Company of America, a subsidiary of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
- At-Bay, Inc. in its acquisition of Relay Platform, Inc., a technology solutions provider enabling the digital transformation of commercial insurance placements.
- DIF Capital Partners, a private equity firm, in the acquisition of a majority interest in and providing growth capital to Joink, LLC, a telecommunications infrastructure company that currently provides enterprise fiber, residential fiber, and fixed wireless services in Western Indiana and Eastern Illinois.
- QBE in the sale of its North American Excess and Surplus lines to Catalina Holdings (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Temelpa Holdings, an insurance technology company, in its first series seed preferred financing round with Caffeinated Capital being the lead investor.
- Beazley plc in the sale of its US-based "Beazley Benefits" business to Globe Life Inc.
- Westcor Land Title Insurance Company, a privately-held title insurance company, in the sale of a 77 percent equity stake to The Orogen Group, a private equity fund.
- Peak Reinsurance in the acquisition of insurance-linked securities asset manager Lutece Investment Management Ltd., which has been renamed Peak Capital Ltd.
- New York University School of Law, JD
- ウェルズリー大学, BA, magna cum laude