Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions
Inga Rupp helps national and international clients on mergers and acquisitions and on an ongoing basis in corporate matters and general matters of commercial and trade law. In addition to this, national and international clients turn to Inga regarding restructurings, and insolvency law matters.
Mergers & Acquisitions (a selection)
- Advising Powerfleet on the acquisition of Movingdots from Swiss Re.
- Advising Hydro on the acquisition of Hueck group and its building systems and extrusions business.
- Advising Avedon on the acquisition of a shareholding in FormMed HealthCare AG.
- Advising Lear Corporation, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, on the acquisition of I.G. Bauerhin (IGB).
Corporate and Commercial and trade law (a selection)
- Ongoing corporate and commercial law advice to German subsidiaries of listed US automotive suppliers, including on warranty and product liability and force majeure issues, recalls, supply, warranty, development, consignment stock, service and logistics agreements and other types of agreements.
- Ongoing contract law and commercial law advice to a leading tire manufacturer including warranty and product liability cases, recall, supply, warranty, service, logistics and other agreements.
- Drafting and negotiating of commercial agreements for various clients including, inter alia, framework supply agreements and settlement agreements.
- Advising various clients regarding corporate housekeeping matters including, inter alia, change of managing directors and authorized representatives (Prokurisen), change of the registered office of entities.
Restructuring, Bankruptcy & Insolvency (a selection)
- Advising various clients in connection with the filing of claims during insolvency proceedings and questions relating to the claims filing.
- Advised client in connection with the conclusion of agreements with the insolvency administrator including, inter alia, a standstill-agreement and agreements to finance the continuation of business of the creditors.
- Advised client in relation to a supplier pool agreement.
- Advising various clients on the restructuring of their group, inter alia, on intra-group share transfers, mergers and liquidations of companies.
- Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Higher Regional Court of Karlsruhe, Freiburg im Breisgau
- Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Freiburg im Breisgau, Frankfurt am Main
- First State Law Examination, University of Freiburg
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany