Co-Leader Financial Services Product Team and Co-Leader Financial Services M&A Group
Lauren B. Pryor
Consumer Financial Services, Mergers & Acquisitions
Lauren Pryor serves as co-head of the Financial Services Product Team and the Financial Services M&A group. Lauren also serves as a member of the firm’s Partnership Board.
Lauren represents financial services industry participants in a wide range of strategic M&A, with a particular focus on mortgage M&A transactions. Investment funds, financial sponsors, mortgage companies and depository institutions turn to Lauren for counsel on residential mortgage transactions, complex stock and asset-based transactions, full equity deals, PE investments, JV arrangements and transfers of consumer assets such as residential mortgage loans, consumer loans, business purpose loans, mortgage servicing rights and credit card receivables.
- Represents Lower in connection with its merger with Thrive Mortgage.
- Guild Mortgage in connection with the acquisition of the Cherry Creek Mortgage origination platform and related assets.
- A pro-tech company in connection with the strategic acquisition of a mortgage originator.
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD, cum laude
Executive Symposium Editor, Journal of Business and Technology Law
- Connecticut College, BA, cum laude