Madeleine Pryde is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the London office. She joined Mayer Brown in 2020. She advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactions, including public and private M&A, private equity and equity capital markets.
- Advised Indosuez Wealth Management, the global wealth management brand of the Crédit Agricole group, on its acquisition of 70 per cent of Wealth Dynamics Ltd, a fintech provider of Client Lifecycle Management solutions to private banks, and wealth management and asset management firms worldwide.
- Advised communications network Markettiers4DC on majority investment by Waterland Private Equity.
- Advised Pernod Ricard SA on the disposal of the Tormore whisky brand and distillery.
- Advised The British Land Company Plc on its disposal of 75% of its holding in the Paddington Central Campus, London, to GIC for circa £694 million (representing a gross asset value of £936 million) and the resulting joint venture with GIC.
- Advised on the sale of Curlsmith to US-based Helen of Troy Limited for US$150 million.
- Represented CDK Global, Inc. (“CDK”), a leading provider of dealer management systems and integrated information technology solutions to the automotive retailing and adjacent industries, in the sale of its CDK international segment to Francisco Partners for $1.45 billion.
- Advised M3 Capital Partners and Extra MSA Group (“Extra”) on the sale of Extra, a leading specialised developer and owner of strategically located Motorway Service Areas in the UK, to a consortium of institutional investors.
- Advised The British Land Company on the £177 million sale of its freehold interest in the mixed-use estate at Clarges, London.
- Advised Chuang’s China Investments on the sale of 10 Fenchurch Street in London for approximately £94 million.
- Advised Round Hill Capital on a joint venture with CPPIB for the creation of a platform to invest €1 billion into student housing projects in Europe.
- Advised Tungsten West plc on its admission to trading on AIM with a market capitalisation of approximately £106.2 million.
- Advised LungLife AI, Inc. on its admission to trading on AIM with a market capitalisation of approximately £45 million.
- Advised Prudential Staff Pension Scheme on a complex longevity swap transaction with Pacific Life Re Limited covering £3.7 billion of pension liabilities relating to over 20,000 pensioners to provide long-term protection for the Prudential Scheme against costs that could result from increases in the life expectancy of its pensioner members.
- Advised Beazley on the sale of its US based ‘Beazley Benefits’ business to Globe Life for c.$60m.
6 月 28 日2022 年
BPP University Law School, GDL and LPC
University of Edinburgh, MA, Spanish and Portuguese