Billy Y. C. Lam
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Clients rely on Billy Lam for advice on civil and commercial litigation, with a focus on property and banking litigation, shareholders', family and tenancy disputes.
He is a contributing editor to the Hong Kong Civil Procedure.
Billy speaks English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- A university in defending separate judicial review applications brought by staff members.
- A university as the legal adviser to an independent investigation panel in a public inquiry.
- Disciplinary panels and appeal panels in disciplinary proceedings against students and staff of universities.
- A statutory body in successfully defending a judicial review application relating to redevelopment of land.
- A purchaser on a title dispute arising from an agreement for the sale and purchase of a property and obtaining favorable judgments in the Court of First Instance, the Court of Appeal and the Court of Final Appeal.
- Leading Litigation Lawyer – Legal Who's Who Hong Kong
- King's College London, LLB
- England and Wales (non-practicing)
- Hong Kong