Jennifer A. Kratochvil
Banking & Finance
Jennie Kratochvil “...led their LIBOR transition team and is an incredible resource.”
Lenders and borrowers benefit from Jennifer Kratochvil’s advice in syndicated secured and unsecured lending transactions, letter of credit transactions, debt restructurings and other financing transactions. Clients trust Jennie’s advice with investment-grade credit facilities, and she has worked on several sustainability-linked loan facilities.
Insurance companies also seek out Jennie’s counsel on matters such as standby letter of credit facilities, credit agreements and collateral matters related to reinsurance transactions..
- A “Recommended Individual” in Mayer Brown’s Commercial Lending practice – Legal 500 USA
- Marquette University, JD, magna cum laude
Editor in Chief, Marquette Law Review; Dean's List
- Creighton University, BSBA, summa cum laude
Dean's List; Alpha Sigma Nu
- Member, Board of Directors for CARPLS
- Member, Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation, Midwest Division