Isabel Hershman, senior associate, acts for both domestic and overseas clients on a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions, including high value investment acquisitions and disposals, real estate finance and corporate transactions. Isabel has experience in all aspects of landlord and tenant work, including retail and office portfolio management.
Isabel joined Mayer Brown in 2021 from another leading global law firm.
- Advising British Land on the management of its prime central London mixed use Campus at Paddington central.
- Advising British Land Plc on its disposal of 75% of its holding in the Paddington Central Campus, London, to GIC for circa £694 million (representing a gross asset value of £936 million) and the resulting joint venture with GIC.
- Advising a high net worth overseas investor on the acquisition of various retail investment assets.
- Advising K&K on its acquisition of 15 Adam Street, London for £66 million.
- Advising Cabot Properties Inc on the sale of 124 logistics properties for a combined total of $2.8 billion.
- Advising leading UK developer on a £300m regeneration scheme in Shoreditch, London.
- Advising Chinese Estates on the re-financing of 61-67 Oxford Street, London.