Nina L. Flax
Corporate & Securities, Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions
Nina Flax maintains a broad corporate practice representing late-stage private and public companies in complex corporate transactions – mergers, equity and asset acquisitions, Section 363 transactions, and domestic and international joint ventures and consortiums. Nina also counsels clients regarding transformational commercial transactions, including intellectual property licenses, co-development agreements, application integration agreements and technology alliance agreements.
Nina is recognized as an “Up & Coming” leading Corporate/M&A lawyer in Chambers USA 2021. According to Chambers USA 2021, Nina is “an exceptional attorney who provides sound legal counsel through complex and dynamic negotiations. She is creative, detail-oriented and has a gift for quickly synthesizing multiple business concepts into legal guidance. She gives incisive commercial insights that gives us confidence and clarity."
- Represented a world-wide technology company in various acquisitions, including (i) a design and innovation firm focused on designing products and experiences for the connected world, (ii) a creative marketing agency that brings together technology and creativity to create better customer experiences and digital marketing solutions, (iii) a technology services firm specializing in the design, implementation and management of big data and search analytics, (iv) an e-commerce solutions provider with expertise in cross-channel commerce strategy, custom application development, and the creation of innovative retail experiences for any device, (v) a product design and innovation firm that uses its expertise in consumer insight, design and product engineering to help companies innovate and develop new physical products and services, (vi) an advisor and management consultant to the North American asset management community and (vii) a provider of consulting, system integration and customized solutions and services to energy and utilities clients. Also represented the company in the divestiture of a software platform.
- Represented an operator of an online real estate marketplace in connection with a title insurance joint venture, various product launches and acquisition of a title insurance business that enabled further streamlining of the sales process of home buying and selling.
- Recognized as “Up and Coming” leading Corporate/M&A lawyer in Chambers USA 2021
- Named to the 2021 list of “Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology” by the National Diversity Council
- Named a 2019 “40 Under 40” honoree at the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s annual awards ceremony
- Named a 2019 “California Trailblazers” by The Recorder
- Harvard Law School, 法務博士
- デューク大学ロースクール、, BA, with high honors
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Mayer Brown’s Recruiting Committee
- Mayer Brown’s Committee on Diversity and Inclusion