Stephanie Coirin is an associate in Mayer Brown's Chicago office and a member of the Corporate & Securities practice. She focuses her practice on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate governance matters.
Prior to working at Mayer Brown, Stephanie was an associate at Skadden Arps for four years, where she worked on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and finance.
Stephanie has represented public and privately-held companies in a variety of industries.
Stephanie received her JD from Northwestern University School of law and her BA in Psychology with a minor in Philosophy from Saint John’s University. While in law school, Stephanie worked as a judicial extern for Judge Sharon J. Coleman in the US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Stephanie also worked as a legal extern at Accenture.
Stephanie won the Rising Star Award and the Rookie of the Year Award from the National Immigrant Justice Center for her dedication to immigration pro bono work.
Stephanie is admitted to practice in the state of Illinois.
- Haitian Creole
- Cummins Inc. in its acquisition of NYSE-listed Meritor, Inc., a global leader in drivetrain, mobility, braking, aftermarket, and electric powertrain solutions, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Climate Change Crisis Real Impact in its business combination with EVgo, an electric vehicle charging company.
- Live Oak Acquisition Corp. in its business combination with Meredian Holdings Group, Inc. (d/b/a Danimer Scientific).
- Envestnet, Inc. in its purchase of Redi2 Technologies, a leading provider of revenue management and hosted fee-billing solutions in the global financial services industry.
- Envestnet, Inc. in its purchase of Truelytics, an advisor transition management platform, end-to-end data-driven system to help wealth management and insurance enterprises.
- CDK Global, Inc., a leading provider of dealer management systems and integrated information technology solutions to the automotive retailing and adjacent industries, in the sale of its heavy vehicle business to e-Emphasys in a complex cross-border carve-out transaction for $487 million.
- Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. in its acquisition of Patriot Environmental Services, Inc.
Northwestern University School of Law, 法務博士
Saint John's University, BA